Ahhhhh, Garlic. We can smell it now. Garlic is in season from early spring through fall, and today I am sharing here 19 most delightful garlic recipes for the nice long harvest season.
“Let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food.”
Infamous for its distinctive, pungent smell, but prized for its historic role as a highly medicinal vegetable, garlic is a love-it-or-hate-it kind of food.
There Are Following Top 19 most delightful garlic recipes.
1. Roasted Garlic Macaroni And Cheese:-
2. Roasted Garlic With Thyme
3. Garlic And Thyme Quinoa Patties
4. Sticky Garlic Chicken
5. Garlic Parmesan Edamame
6. Garlic, Rosemary And Chilli Almonds
7. Roasted Garlic And White Bean Dip
8. Garlic Butter Pretzel Bites
9. Garlic Chive And Egg Parcels
10. Roasted Eggplant With Garlic-Cumin Yogurt
11. Roasted Garlic And Bacon Guacamole
12. Potato Chip Nachos With Garlic Cream
13.Baked garlic and shallots with fino
14.Mellow garlic puree
15.Caramelized garlic tart with an almond flour base
16. Roast Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic
17.Indonesian garlic fried chicken
18.Green garlic and scapes risotto
19. Black Garlic Chocolate Donuts
If you love the sharpness of raw garlic, the savoriness of roasted garlic, or the sweetness of roasted garlic, you have to go to the right place. Because these are the recipes, you need to sneak as much garlic into your food as possible. For all you serious garlic lovers out there, we know this is the goal of every meal — it is for us, too.