Hello, Everyone, How Are you? My previous post share about how to use garlic for heart problems And Today I am Sharing here core health benefits of aged garlic extract and what is aged garlic extract.Garlic ranks highly among health protecting foods, mainly due to its antioxidant sulfur compounds.The health benefits of garlic, however, do not depend on freshness or pungency. Many more Americans are discovering the healthy benefits of taking garlic supplements.
- 1 What Is Aged Garlic Extract:-
- 2 Research About Aged Garlic Extract:-
- 3 Garlic Extract Help In Cancer
- 4 Packing & Storage Aged Garlic Extract:-
- 5 Best Aged Garlic Extract Products:-
What Is Aged Garlic Extract:-
Aged garlic extract (AGE) differs from dietary garlic and most garlic supplements because, as indicated by its name, it is naturally aged for 20 months. During this lengthy period, the garlic changes in a few important ways:
1) the more irritating and pungent properties of the bulb are rendered much milder;
2) a conversion takes place wherein certain phytochemicals that are typically found in raw garlic are transformed into other “sulfur-containing compounds”.
The latter point is significant because these substances (gamma-glutamyl cysteine, S-allyl cysteine, S-allyl mercapto cysteine and S-methyl cysteine) are not found in cooked or raw garlic and are believed to be responsible for the unique health benefits ascribed to AGE.
Research About Aged Garlic Extract:-
The research on Aged Garlic Extract is widely responsible for the explosive worldwide growth in garlic supplement usage. Research has shown that Aged Garlic Extract helps improve circulation, blood pressure, cholesterol, homocysteine levels and many other cardiovascular risk factors. The health benefits of garlic, however, do not depend on freshness or pungency.
Be careful which garlic product you choose. Garlic powders and oils are the results of heat processing that destroys the valuable water-soluble compounds you take garlic
The quest for natural high blood pressure remedies is becoming more pronounced primarily because of the dreaded side effects of some of the hypertension medications. The other reason has also been the cost of purchasing hypertension medications more so in the developing countries of India and Africa.
Apart from these factors, doctors encourage lifestyle changes in dealing with hypertension issues. Patients are expected to reduce their daily sodium intake drastically from a high of 5400mg to a low of 1500mg if possible or at least 2300mg. Patients are also encouraged to stay fit via activities and aerobic exercises. Eating lots of fruits and veggies is also important in bringing high blood pressure under control.
Herbs that lower BP has consequently become popular in the context of a growing desire of patients to find these natural alternative remedies for hypertension. Amongst the many different herbs under pursuit is Garlic. Garlic has been discussing and considered for a while as being beneficial to hypertensive conditions
Click Here For General Uses of Garlic And Medicinal Value of Garlic
The researchers spent three months in a trial involving 50 people. The study during this period established that individuals with a systolic BP reading above 140 who administered garlic extract capsules enjoyed an average drop in systolic BP of 10.2mmHg lower than the control group which took fake capsules. The research noted that garlic extract was more effective than raw or cooked garlic or even powder garlic.
These results associated with garlic extract are of particular importance because a fall in systolic BP by 5mmHg eliminates the risk of cardiovascular disease which might lead to stroke, heart failure and heart attack by some 8 to 20 percent. The real scientific mechanisms behind the effectiveness of garlic lay behind the chemical substance nitric oxide (NO) and hydrogen sulfide (H2S) which are known to aid the relaxing of blood vessels. When blood vessels are stiff and hardened, BP is in turn elevated.
Know More How To Use Garlic For Heart Disease
Garlic Extract Help In Cancer
Garlic belongs to Liliaceae and Allium. It is hibernating character vegetation and widely cultivated in China, Canda, India United States. Garlic has been used for centuries to prevent cancer, atherosis, coronary heart disease; strengthen physical force; anti-bacteria, and particular effect for asthma, diabetes and cold. It is also reported to cure HIV for the children in African.The cardioprotective benefits associated with garlic are attributed to the various sulfur compounds that can be isolated from the raw clove, these compounds, which include alliin, allicin, sallyl-cysteine, s-methyl-cysteine and many others are found in varying concentrations in garlic, chives, leeks, shallots and onions.
- Applied in the pharmaceutical field, it is mainly used in treating a bacterial infection, gastroenteritis, and cardiovascular diseases.
- Applied in additive feed field, it is mainly used in feed additive for protecting the poultry, livestock and fishes against the disease.
- Applied in health product field, it is often made into a capsule to lower blood pressure and blood fat.
- Applied in food field, it is mainly as a functional food additive used in a cookie, bread, meat products and so on.
- Help in the prevention of cancer;
- Improve immune function;
- lower and help keep blood sugar stable;
- Bits of help prevent heart disease and strokes;
- Relieves gas and other stomach complaints;
- Preventive against diseases and infection;
- Helps increase the body’s ability to handle the digestion of meat and fats;
- Helpful in getting rid of athlete’s foot;
- Relieves gas and other stomach complaints;
- Treat respiratory complaints such as asthma and chronic bronchitis;
- Improving the quality of meat, milk, and egg. Thus to improve food’s flavor;
- Detoxicating, keeping health, and removing blood stasis;
- Used externally for cuts, wounds, and skin eruptions.
Packing & Storage Aged Garlic Extract:-
Pack in paper drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
The 1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sunlight.
Best Aged Garlic Extract Products:-
Kyolic Formula 109 Aged Garlic Extract for Blood Pressure Health:-
Odorless organic garlic supplement;Contains Nattokinase and Suntheanine;100% organically grown garlic bulbs;TakesClinical studies have shown these ingredients can help support healthy blood pressure levels.
- Kyolic Formula 109 Aged Garlic Extract Blood Pressure Health 160 capsules (Pack of 3)
- Pack of 3
Kyolic Formula 109 Blood Pressure Health 160 Capsules :-
Blood Pressure Formula 109 by Kyolic 160 Capsule Blood Pressure Formula 109 160 Capsule Formula 109 contains a unique and natural combination of Nattokinase and Suntheanine with Aged Garlic Extract to help relax and support healthy blood pressure through different pathways. Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Take two capsules with a meal twice daily. – Or as directed by your healthcare professional. As with all dietary supplements consult your healthcare professional before use.
- Kyolic Blood Pressure Health
- Formula 109
- Combination of nattokinase and suntheanine with aged garlic extract
- Helps support healthy blood pressure levels already within the normal range
Aged Garlic Extract – Extra Strength Reserve Cardiovascular:-
It contains a unique and natural combination of Nattokinase and Suntheanine with Aged Garlic Extract to help relax and support healthy blood pressure through different pathways.
- Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract – Extra Strength Reserve Cardiovascular 120 caps
- 120 Caps
The role of herbs, vegetables and general lifestyle changes can not be underestimated in the quest to control blood pressure. Garlic extract capsules are found in most leading offline and online pharmacies including Amazon.
As more and more patients seek out means and ways to reduce BP without continuing on drugs herbs such as garlic extract will only get more popular.